Unlocking your full potential
• Organisation, Action Plans and Problem Solving
• Communicating your needs to others
• Overlapping conditions: Dyspraxia and Irlen Syndrome
• Word families to help with spelling plus help from technology
• Techniques for relaxation and multi-sensory learning. Use...
The Dyslexic Women Entrepreneurship Day.
Book on eventbrite
Aspire2inspire Dyslexia Art Exhibition titled (Inspired Dyslexic Artists) Thursday 16th February 2016 11am-3pm at Putney Library, Disraeli Rd, London SW15 2DR.
The dyslexic Art Expo is to show case the work of dyslexic artist and creativity, the aim is the creative side...
This event is for the community, professionals and anyone wanting to find out more about Dyslexia support and information available.
We will be hiring stands for the event, pricing at £50 per stand.
Stands confirmed: Sprint plus, Spectacles Coaching, Dyslexia for the Wis...